Google launched three-course certifications to help job seekers and professionals. It is to enhance their skills and help them grow in major fields.
Google has launched three major certification courses for job seekers to help enhance their career in the technology domain. The flexible online training will help job seekers to polish their skills in their high-growth fields and track jobs.
The courses will target the major fields such as User Experience Design (UX), Project Management, Data Analytics, IT support, and Android Development. This is a way to expand the employer consortium, get job seekers enrolled with the latest certifications, and introduce new tools to improve the job search.
CEO of Google and Alphabet, Sundar Pichai, announced the new Associate Android Developer certification that will help in Android development for entry-level jobs. It is predicted that by 2025, the US market will open up to 1.3 million jobs.
Here are the Google Career Certificates that users can enrol themselves in.
- Data Analyst can learn to analyse data, process, gain insights, and visualise the data using tools and platforms.
- Project Manager can learn about the agile project management techniques and get insight into the foundation of traditional management.
- UX Designer that will learn the basics of UX followed up with wireframes, building low-fidelity prototypes, designs, and testings.
- Android Developer can get a better understanding to start their career and enter the market.
- IT Specialist to troubleshoot the problems to ensure that networks and computers can work smoothly.